- Press Media
- Guest Feedback
- Hanoi & Destination Guide
- Contact Us
- Live Chat
The Press Club
An urban sanctuary in the heart of the capital, the Press Club offers quality corporate services, conference and meeting facilities complemented by exceptional food and beverage outlets.
Beautifully placed in the French Quarter near Hanoi’s cultural and tourist attractions - such as the magnificent Opera House – diplomatic and business districts, plus shopping outlets, the Press Club is the prestigious business address in Hanoi.
A favorite with discerning visitors, residents and food critics alike, The Restaurant is one of Hanoi's premier fine dining experiences. The Restaurant Bar and The Terrace is an ideal mellow spot to unwind and relax after work and is regarded as one of the popular and trendy hangouts, especially with its Friday Night on the Terrace parties.
Corporate Events, Banqueting & Catering, The Press Club also provides outside & home catering services whether it be a private dinner or a big corporate event.
Ballroom accommodates guests in a variety of configurations; dividing into three separate sections as required, whether for breakout sessions or pre-function areas.
The Library is an exquisite sanctuary on the second floor, ideal for small social get-togethers, business meetings or cocktail receptions.
Press Club provides its members with exclusive benefits, not only in Vietnam but with reciprocal clubs internationally.
• The most popular dining experiences, Footprints Vietnam
• Excellent cuisine in beautiful setting, attentive service and extensive wine list Elephantguide.com
• Dishes at The Restaurant in Press Club rival any to be found on the menu in New York or London, Sarah Murray, Financial Times
• Vietnam’s premier continental dining venue, Lonely Planet
• My first impression of the Press Club is that it is a venue for the cogno scenti to come and gorge themselves silly on sinfully good food, Ishtar, IgoUgo Inc
• The orange pumpkin soup with ginger and toasted almonds is refreshing and hearty and the ginger lends a nice zest to the creamy texture, Cedric Tan, Prestige
Awards and Accolades
• MLA Black Box 2004 Culinary Competition Gold Medallists
• Award of Excellence 2003 Wine Spectator
• Best Business & International Culinary Venue 2002 Vietnam Economic Times
• Best International Restaurant 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Vietnam Economic Times
• Best International Restaurant and Party Venue 2007 Vietnam Economic Times